Monday, January 7, 2008

Big Brother Maroc

I must admit that I totally feel like I'm on Big Brother living here. I live in a building with 11 other students. There are 6 males and 6 females. We all share the same kitchen and a common living area. The only thing we are missing is the token gay guy and a hot tub in the back. Right now we are all a big happy family where everyone gets along and helps each other out. For instance tonight I was waiting for Nolen to finish washing his dishes so I could wash mine but he went ahead and washed mine for me. Then Kara steamed some artichoke and was eating that while Kyle and I were helping her out (sort of....she really likes her artichoke so we didn't get too much...lol). So this is just like the first few days of any season of Big Brother. I'm just waiting to see what happens over the next couple of months. But since we don't get to vote anyone out of the house and we actually get to leave and go do things I think it will turn out just fine. It's really a lot of fun but almost uncanny....I keep looking around for the CBS cameras everywhere.

No comments: